I am very very concerned, and at the moment it is all speculation, we are only talking about a few scenarios here for it to disappear into thin air with NO contact and NO operational problems having being reported. One is a catastrophic mechanical failure, the other being an instantaneous explosion, read what you will into that. It is a very safe aircraft with an excellent record. Planes do not drop from the sky from 32,000 feet WITHOUT A WHIMPER these days.
OBVIOUSLY MUCH MORE TO COME, WITH A LOT OF TENSE EVENTS HAPPENING AROUND THE WORLD IN RECENT MONTHS LETS HOPE THIS IS NOT WORST CASE SCENARIO
Flight MH370 lost contact with air traffic controllers at 2:40am local time, just over two hours into the flight.
The company says the plane was carrying 227 passengers, including two infants, and 12 crew members.
AS OF 6.27PM MELB TIME
A quick summary of the situation:
- Flight MH370 lost contact with air traffic control just over two hours into the flight
- There were 239 people on board
- Six Australians were among the passengers
- Authorities lost contact with the plane over the South China Sea
- The Vietnamese navy and Chinese navy have deployed ships to the region
- The Malaysian transport minister says reports the plane had crashed off south Vietnam’s coast are unconfirmed - Malaysian military is now trying to get in touch with the Vietnam navy about the reports.
Concerned family members and friends should contact Malaysia Airlines on +603 7884 1234 (international call) for further information.
- Liam Humbles who shot dead Lewis McPherson jailed for at least 24 years
- Layni Cameron and Larna Watmough-Gutless ferals filmed attacking elderly man on Gold Coast bus
- Sex offender Sean Carmody-Coyle on the run after escaping corrections facility in Victoria
- Brett Cowan-VIDEO and TRANSCRIPT OF THE CONFESSION VIDEO
- Mt Isa police find body of missing teenager’s friend-But not Kyle Coleman!
- Hey Dad! star Robert Hughes child sex abuse trial begins
- SA child care worker Mark Christopher Harvey stands trial accused of child sex abuse
- Toowoomba teacher tells royal commission she couldn’t understand why molested children didn’t come forward
- BODY-in-the-boot killer Tania Herman released on Valentines day