I wonder who the “Suspect” is. There would not be too many in the pool of suspects for this horrible crime, so I think the parents better enjoy their weekend.It will be a long time before they get a sniff of fresh air outside jail walls for a long long time
- Police closing in on suspect
- Kiesha missing for five weeks
- It has taken time to gather evidence
POLICE are confident they know who is responsible for the disappearance of Kiesha Abrahams and it is only a matter of time before the suspect is arrested.
Police sources yesterday said they were closing in on the person suspected of murdering the schoolgirl. It is understood police have had to take their time in order to gather supportive evidence.
But a spokesman for Strike Force Jarocin, set up to investigate Kiesha’s disappearance, would not comment yesterday on an imminent arrest.
The news of an impending arrest came as the child’s mother, Kristi Abrahams, and stepfather, Robert Smith, made an application to Housing NSW to be relocated from the priority accommodation they were given days after their child was reported missing on August 1.
The couple lived in a Housing-owned unit where Kiesha was last seen, but asked to be moved after her disappearance.
They were housed in a motel before being moved to another suburb.
But it is believed the pair requested to be moved to a home closer to Mr Smith’s family in the Mt Druitt area.
But while police may be treating the little girl’s disappearance as a suspected murder, the western Sydney community rallied again last night with a prayer session outside Kiesha’s former home.
- Witness says she saw Kiesha near family home (theage.com.au)
- More people searching for Kiesha (news.theage.com.au)
- ‘I did not hit my Kiesha’ (heraldsun.com.au)
- Don’t judge me, says Kiesha’s mum (theage.com.au)
- Kiesha reports ‘rubbish’ (theage.com.au)
- New witness in Kiesha mystery (news.theage.com.au)
- Police return to Kiesha’s home (news.theage.com.au)
- Kiesha’s natural father to meet police (news.theage.com.au)
- Kiesha search halted (theage.com.au)
- Search called off for Kiesha Abrahams (news.theage.com.au)