Previous threads can be found using the links below
Original First Post (26/04/12) here
Second updated Post (14/05/12) here
Third Updated Post (17/05/12) here
Fourth Updated Post (20th may 2012) here
Well after several days of silence surely the pressure in mounting for all concerned in this investigation. I cannot think of any other reason, other than a directive from the Police that the media reporting on the case cool it for a few days. Why, well maybe to encourage some discussion or activity from the suspects? Maybe it is the calm before the storm, give a false sense of security and breathing space. …
So this post is largely blank for any news breaking today and to continue the discussion,
(I have been crook so don’t think I have ignored any emails or questions you make of asked.I will catch up folks…)
Here is something ponder in the meantime from Paul Tully Blog, which has some we can try to answer…
The police have said a number of things about this murder:
1. It was not a random attack.
2. There is no killer on the loose around Brookfield ready to strike again.
3. Allison Baden-Clay may have known her attacker.
4. The police have a key suspect.
5. The police are confident of bringing her killer to justice.
Questions which the public is now asking:
1. Why is it taking so long to make an arrest?
2. Is the key suspect at the start of the murder investigation, still the same key suspect?
3. Is more than one person under investigation for murder or as an accomplice to murder?
4. Is any person under investigation as an accessory either before or after the fact?
5. Is the killer aware that he or she is a suspect in the murder?
6. Was a vehicle used not only to take Allison’s body to Kholo Creek but was that vehicle – or another vehicle – used to kill her?
7. Was any part of her body dismembered?
8. Was any incriminating DNA evidence found on her body?
9. Did this killing appear to be premeditated or pre-planned?
10. How soon is an arrest likely?
11. How many persons may be arrested in relation to this murder?
12. Has any person under investigation for this murder made any incriminating statements by phone, SMS or email?
13. Have there been any tracking devices placed on any vehicles or concealed microphones placed in any homes, businesses or vehicles during the course of this investigation?
The police seem tantalisingly close to making an arrest in this case.
The public can only conclude that the killer is so stupid, he or she is continuing to say and do things which amount to admissions of guilt or is engaging in other incriminating actions which are building a rock-solid case which no defence counsel could ever wriggle out of for their client.
- Baden-Clay murder probe hinges on forensic tests (news.com.au)
- Baden-Clay murder clue: Witness saw two cars (news.com.au)
- 4 Weeks since Allison Baden-Clay vanished, later found murdered…UPDATES (aussiecriminals.com.au)
- How much longer till the police pounce on Baden-Clay killer? (aussiecriminals.com.au)
- Allison Baden-Clay’s husband Gerard had an affair,But we all knew that… (aussiecriminals.com.au)
- Allison Baden-Clay: A Look Back into the Month of Her Disappearance, Death and Troubled Marriage (ibtimes.com)
- One month on, cops admit to Baden-Clay suspect (news.com.au)
- Police await Baden-Clay toxicology tests (news.ninemsn.com.au)
- What has happened to missing mother Allison Baden-Clay? (aussiecriminals.wordpress.com)
- NOT SO SECRET AFFAIR: Allison knew Gerard Baden-Clay was cheating (news.com.au)
- Baden-Clay murder hunt cops focus on road clue (news.com.au)
- Baden-Clay killer may have had help (news.ninemsn.com.au)
- Baden-Clay ‘knew of husband’s affair’ (news.ninemsn.com.au)