Will this mean we are closer to any arrest or arrests with the reports being completed and released? It has been a slow methodical process investigating this terrible murder and anyone with a heart would hope her killer(s) are off the streets sooner rather than later…How her Husband can his trap all this time and think I better say something about my business, gee the rumour was we closed…That is just another bizarre act that defies logic by him. I just hope they got a years rent up front…
Please read this before you go on to read the rest and comment though folks!
I would personally like to make a plea to those of you who choose to make comments, to do so with due consideration to the circumstances surrounding this case and the 3 wonderful little girls lives have been destroyed.
WE all want answers and certainly Justice for Allison Baden-Clay and her family and we can honour her memory by trying to stay respectful of each other on here, whether or not you have formed an opinion on who is the guilty and who are not. Lots of ordinary folks like me and you have dedicated a lot of time to sit down and share themselves so we can have a collective place to delve into the who, where’s and whys of such a terrible crime.
WE are not judge or jury, that is obvious, and each and every one of you is entitled to say what you think, all I’m asking is NO PERSONAL ATTACKS, agree to disagree, and if it needs to be, just do not interact with a commenter you feel uneasy or judged by. You are welcome to contact me with any concerns as I will be stamping my foot down on the type of personal attack that sends valued contributors away and anyone found with multiple names/pseudonyms or resigns as a “New person” will be BANNED… I can see NO legit reason to pretend to be another (new) contributor etc. behave and you can be who you are simple…
Previous threads can be found using the links below
Original First Post (26/04/12) here
Second updated Post (14/05/12) here
Third Updated Post (17/05/12) here
Fourth Updated Post (20th may 2012) here
Fifth Updated Post (23/05/12) here
Sixth Updated Post (26/05/12) here
Seventh Updated Post (28/05/12) here
TOXICOLOGY tests into the murder of Allison Baden-Clay have been completed, but police are yet to announce what killed the mother-of-three.
It’s the last piece of the puzzle from the post-mortem examination and police say they are moving as fast as they can.
Police won’t reveal what information they’ve gleaned so far from the results and say they won’t be releasing the toxicology findings, which were returned on Monday.
Police Minister Jack Dempsey said last week the investigation was a priority and police would do everything they could to ensure no stone was left unturned.
Despite a backlog in forensic test analysis, data submitted from the post-mortem examination on Mrs Baden-Clay had been fast-tracked to try to secure an arrest as soon as possible.
Police this week again questioned residents in the western suburbs with cars similar to those driven by Gerard Baden-Clay about their movements on the night the real-estate identity’s wife disappeared.
Mrs Baden-Clay’s body was discovered on April 30 by a canoeist on the banks of Kholo Creek under the Mt Crosby Rd bridge at Anstead.
The 43-year-old was reported missing by her husband at 7.30am on April 20, after she failed to return from a walk.
They later made pleas for anyone who had driven through the Kenmore roundabout on April 19 from 11.30pm-4am the next day to contact them.
Anyone with information should call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
- Allison Baden-Clay murder investigation hampered by delays in forensics (aussiecriminals.com.au)
- Alison Baden-Clay Investigation-Police interview owners of same type of cars (aussiecriminals.com.au)
- Baden-Clay toxicology results arrive (news.com.au)
- Baden-Clay forensic results in (news.ninemsn.com.au)
- Allison Baden-Clay Murder Investigation- Everyone is under pressure (aussiecriminals.com.au)
- 4 Weeks since Allison Baden-Clay vanished, later found murdered…UPDATES (aussiecriminals.com.au)
- How much longer till the police pounce on Baden-Clay killer? (aussiecriminals.com.au)
- Allison Baden-Clay Murder Remains Unsolved, Husband Moving Out? (ibtimes.com)
- Allison Baden-Clay’s husband Gerard had an affair,But we all knew that… (aussiecriminals.com.au)
- Allison Baden-Clay: A Look Back into the Month of Her Disappearance, Death and Troubled Marriage (ibtimes.com)
- Police chief defends Baden-Clay probe (news.com.au)
- One month on, cops admit to Baden-Clay suspect (news.com.au)
- Baden-Clay toxicology results coming ‘next week’ (news.com.au)